- Round diamonds are the most popular diamond shape.
- Manufacturers are aware of that, so it’s the shape they make the most. You’ll have a lot of choices.
- A lot of research has been done on round diamonds, so you’ll easily find tips on how to choose cut, clarity, and color.
- You can go lower on the color and clarity grade because rounds are great at hiding color hints and small inclusions. Just make sure to look at where the inclusions are located.
- Now dimensions; acceptable ranges would be from 54%-60% for the table, and 59%-63% for the depth.
- Due to the much higher demand, round diamonds are usually more expensive than their fancy-cut cousins.
Learn more about round cut diamonds.