About Radiant Cut Diamonds
- Radiants are basically diamond hybrids, a mixture between princess cuts and emerald cuts, inheriting brilliance from the princess mother and sleek style from the emerald father.
- They’re more robust than princess cut diamonds, meaning less chance of cracking.
- Radiant cut diamonds combine both brilliance and step cuts. Their brilliance makes them more forgiving in regards to color and clarity.
- Because of that, you could safely stick around G and H color diamonds if you don’t want any warm tones. For clarity, you could go as low as SI1. Radiant cut diamonds do well hiding inclusions.
- Now the cons: radiant cut diamonds are deep, and because of that, they look smaller than their round cousins.
Learn more about radiant cut diamonds.
Search and compare prices and deal scores from over 20 retailers with a click