- Radiants are basically diamond hybrids, a mixture between princess cuts and emerald cuts, inheriting brilliance from the princess mother and sleek style from the emerald father.
- They’re more robust than princess cut diamonds, meaning less chance of cracking.
- Radiant cut diamonds combine both brilliance and step cuts. Their brilliance makes them more forgiving in regards to color and clarity.
- Because of that, you could safely stick around G and H color diamonds if you don’t want any warm tones. For clarity, you could go as low as SI1. Radiant cut diamonds do well hiding inclusions.
- Now the cons: radiant cut diamonds are deep, and because of that, they look smaller than their round cousins.
Learn more about radiant cut diamonds.